2012年11月15日星期四

google e not good! T

A best sword method gives her teacher.
The small fairy says:"Uncle Feng, how do you first, pack what absolute being play tricks?You don't come down again, I can make moves!"
"Ah!You are this wench, never make moves, I call to turn down be."While saying he one remnants leaf's sort floated down, this is light achievement, and then don't already make Fan Hua's fright.Really be known for to rather meet, meet to win be known for, don't blame him on river's lake to come and go have no the Zong have no shadow, a burst of breeze is the name matches the reality.
The small fairy asks:"How will you run here?"
"I call to turn to rush in the snow and icebound, the belly is hungry suffered, from afar smell my wine dog meat joss-stick of, don't run here, and then run to where?"
Wei Shan Shan says:"Uncle Feng, you sit down quickly and drink two cup wine bodies in Noan-noan."
"Is quite good!Is quite good!I call to turn is to should sit down to drink two bodies in cup Noan-noan, otherwise, a heart freezes into an ice hockey, can't jump about."
Wan Er says:"Can't jump about, is that getting more deathless?"
"BE ah!Don't drink two cup wines again,Facebook, I called to turn to die really!Feed!You who is this bond maid ?Do I call to turn how to have never seen yours?"
The small fairy says:"She is my younger sister!"
"What?Is she your younger sister?You when again many a younger sister?Do I how call to turn to know not?"
The small fairy smiles:"You aren't a fairy, does ability everything all know?You see, isn't my this younger sister very good?"
A burst of breeze conjectured Wan son for a while, the eyes peeped out surprised air:"You how there is a pressing sword spirit on this younger sister's body, again innocent.Wench, did you where get such a younger sister?"
"You don't ask first, do you say that my this younger sister isn't very good?"
"Like, good, but to some people, not good!"
The Wan son asks:"How didn't I like to some people!"
"To improbity crafty Tus to say, they not good!Is a jinx of fearfulness again, do you say it's not very good?"
The Wei Shan Shan joyfully says:"Uncle Feng, you really talk.Four younger sisters, you return however come to pay a courtesy call on uncle Feng?"
"BE!"Wan son to once a burst of breeze do obeisance to say, " Wan son pays visit to uncle Feng."
A burst of breeze favour says:"Need not!Need not!"Say, then touch on east of body to oneself, the west touch.The small fairy asks:"Uncle Feng, you and then Be making what pattern?"
"Nothing important, do I call to turn to dare to play pattern in front of you?I am seeking one gift and send to my this just- known little niece.Otherwise, she isn't a white to do obeisance me this call turn an uncle?"
Wan Er says:"Uncle Feng, you recognize me as niece already enough, this ratio what gifts all strong, you need not again send to me what gift!"
"Not not!The gift of meeting still needs to send.Want to be not, my this uncle isn't become!"End, a burst of breeze from own of called turned to touch a piece of gold medal card in bag, said, " I call turn true have no another gift, have to piece the gold medal that pick up on the road send to you like!"
Once the small fairy see this noodles gold medal and up engrave "east factory" two words, coding is 109, startled ask:"Uncle Feng, this is card of the east factory Human body, are you how to get?"
A burst of breeze blinks to say:"BE pick up to come!"
"Pick up to come?"
"BE ah!Be not pick up to come of, is what I steal?That won't do stolen goods!My ability the stolen goods be does the gift send to my niece?"
"Did you where pick up to come?"
"In a countryside in Sichuan ah!There is a dead person in the forest, there is so a piece of gold medal card under his not nearby far tree, my in the mind thinks:This card card doesn't know that being worth is worthless, if is worth money, I at least can change wine to drink with it, so dead person after burying, ten have this gold medal.Now need not changed its wine to drink and had already had to be sent as gift to the Wan wench!If don't , I call to turn true have no another gift!Have to not appropriate this uncle!"
The small fairy understands a to smile and says to the Wan son:"Wench!Do you still not much thank uncle Feng?Perhaps this gold medal, to we from now on have intention to a surprisingly function."
The Wan son once connected gold medal to say:"Thank an uncle."She doesn't make this gold medal have what function.The thing of east factory, not afraid dirty own hand?But the small fairy says like this, she must receive.
A burst of breeze after giving the Wan son the gold medal, again the east seeks on oneself, the west touches.The small fairy asks:"Uncle Feng, you and then Be making what title?Can't be have what gift want to send to me?"
"I send gift dry to you?You and big wench, should send some gifts to me be."
"That you and then look for what on oneself?"
"Seek a gift again!"
"Send to who?"
"Certainly is sent to call to turn to once see for the first time to me of person!I call to turn to meet a gift to send to the bond maid, but have no gift's sending has never met for me of niece's husband, reasonable?Did the big wench not and secretly whisper me to call to turn to lack of impartiality too?"
The Wei Shan Shan says with smile:"Uncle Feng, I ain't a person like this."
"Big wench, although you be not, I can not lack of impartiality."
The small fairy asks:"Again is what gift?Can't again is get on the Human body from the dead of?"
"Ah!You are these three wenches, big year of just led in less than a month, how you exported was dead person dead person of?Is lucky?"
A burst of breeze finally touches a small porcelain bottle coming out:"This isn't the thing of dead Human body, live the thing on the Human body."
The small fairy is wearing a smile to ask:"Who is this living a person ?Can't be an east the person of the factory is again?"
"What?In addition to east factory, have no other live a person?"
The Wan son smiles to ask:"That who is this living a person ?"
"I ah!"
Wan son Zheng the Zheng say:"Is an uncle?"
"Is I it one that live a person?"
The Wan son smiles more:"Uncle certainly is live a person!"
The small fairy asks:"Is small bottle of is what baby in what to pack?"
"Get rid of cold dispel cold live life Dan, this is that I call to turn to walk big Mo and far arrive Mt. Heaven and collect a few different herb medicine system chains to come out of, can save just- starved with cold person to live to come over.Three wenches, do you see this is a baby?"
"The ability saves a persons who starves with cold to all live to come over,google, this is really a baby."
"I call turn true of then nothing important baby, have to to live these 3 the life Dan take out, be meets a gift to send to my niece's husband!Perhaps will there is great use from now on."
Fan Hua says:"Uncle Feng, so valuable gift,cnn, the my son-in-law really doesn't dare ……"
"Do not you accept?That good ah!The wine here the United States meat, I call turn don't dare to eat as well!I call to turn to go another place."
Wei Shan Shan Mang says:"Husband, you receive quickly!Otherwise uncle Feng canned be not happy!"
Fan Hua says right away:"Uncle Feng, the my son-in-law thanks your love and esteem thick grant."
"This just to!You can remember, really meet with Be getting more frozen stiff of person, can take for him just each time a , take more will bad matter!"
The Wan son curiously asks:"Took a meeting more how?"
"Although save he lives, the but again is unbearably hot he!It is to live life Dan, the but again is a fatal Dan.Remember, can take 1."
Fan Hua says:"The my son-in-law graves in in the heart."Fan Hua again thanks a burst of breeze and collects as treasure this.
A burst of breeze says:"This descends!I called to turn to trust to drink to eat meat!"
Wei Shan Shan says:"Uncle, you arrived me here, trust drink more more to eat!Wanting ~only you is happy, my house of wine the sufficient uncle drink."
"Good ah!That I call to turn aftertime run to beg for wine to drink here!"
Their 5 people toghter toasts to drink to heart's content.The small fairy asks in the alcohol:"The uncle, the dead person of that eastern factory, can't be the uncle killed of?"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论