2012年11月26日星期一

cnn elder sister why sa

Medium the white Wei elder sister's message let one Zheng in my heart, immediately return to message to return to.Originally the elder sister has to know early in the morning today the affair meeting to hold for ransom the airplane that I took last night, so the just anxious fire Liao ground makes a phone call to inquire, after canning not connect, have to message message of.
Is very quick, the elder sister directly dialed my telephone, the elder sister had been sobbing in the telephone, she is held for ransom by that airplane of the news was frightened to death and feared my self-reliance to have fighting skill in the body, hence is strong from made moves but led to a disaster to carry.
I smile a way:"The elder sister trusts.I will thought of that the in home still has nine as beautiful as flowers and pure as jade beautiful Jiao Niangs to be waiting I to return to while being me to make any decision now every time."
The white Wei elder sister took out to take out a nose, way:"Yes!The younger brother must notice your own safety, none of anyones wants to believe!In the outside, those people are mostly some wolves that are covered with sheepskin, superficially is a good person, in fact and inside but is peeping you, want ~only you carelessly want to gobble up you of!"
I am one Zheng, don't know elder sister why say so, hence smiled to comfort her several.
Immediately I again and moreover a few girl son a short while words, their biggest wisheses hope I go home quickly and ascend one for them the table is delicious, whole family together with and happy happy and sweet very sweetly family reunion.Particularly is body place the pure Yan, autumn orchid and snow Ning of Peking already is more unwilling to part feeling Be overflowed to a speech.
With after converse the girls complete, I can not help starting thinking of I's warmth in Dongguan and Chong to overflow the house of love and unexpectedly had one the silk the depressed felling in the heart.My wry smile is a , hence started to wash a Zao, changed a good clothes to prepare to go out to walk, express the mood that the Yu knots all of a sudden.
Just descend to the first floor hall, sudden there is someone behind lightly"Yi"1.This the voice is such pleasing gentleness, but the but again is very familiar to know, I turned round in the past while ascending, saw positive jade of Ying Ying of Chen Qing Yun sign at me after death not the distance stared at me.
After assurance is me, she that show eyes in suddenly break forth bright ray of light, peep out Qiao to sweetly smile on the jade face of gentle and soft comeliness.
"Eldest brother, you how also here?"Chen Qing Yun smiles to ask a way.
I didn't directly answer, but counter-questioned a way:"What about you,cnn, hasn't been striving for Ms. Chen Qing Yun of noodles recently?"
Chen Qing Yun listenned to the Luo Luo smile, sudden way:"Eldest brother prohibit to fully ask the bar that I go to a hotel to sit for a while, we like this does the station chat in the big hall?"
I say with smile:"Is also, we exchange greeting here, only afraid the passer of jealous my affairs will be used to vomit a Mo star son to drown me?"
Say I stretch hand to invite Chen Qing Yun in advance, we are located in the bar of the third floors in the hotel.
Chen Qing Yun part the light Qi lotus tread, part tiny tiny to me on smiling, way:"Eldest brother, small Yan and little orchid this time didn't with you is together come?"
I old face a red, immediately ask a way:"You, know I and they ……"
The jade face of Chen Qing Yun also infected by one silk is gorgeous flaming red, she tiny smile way:"For the sake of you, small Yan and little orchids all made to turn over with home, can I not know?However, seem eldest brother of the girl friend is unexpectedly another to have others?Eldest brother, I those two sisters can are all good girl of clean and pure without blemish, you can't just play with them?"
I am one Zheng, immediately stare at her, suddenly ask a way:"This half year you why unexpectedly always don't seek pure Yan and autumn orchid as well, and in the holidays unexpectedly even broke off contacts?"
The whole body of Chen Qing Yun one earthquake, immediately say with smile:"That has what?I am in the holidays go to abroad and traveled, certainly didn't contact with them.However, am those two sisters to me, I am to have been paying attention to very much of?"
I just a little keep in mind, sees Chen Qing Yun of smile to seem to be really to force, and she that beautiful and slender incomparable Zi permit to unexpectedly seem to be unclearly to hide an in fine threads and distressed and worry.
See, she didn't say true words.However, I and she at most also the common friend relate to just, although she not with truly treat me, do I why the need for and more dispute?
We are arriving at bar at this time.I ordered one cup"angel it kisses" for I and ordered one cup"young beauty" for Chen Qing Yun.
The smile way of Chen Qing Yun:"Eldest brother, how don't you inquire my opinion as well?"
I way:"Keep view with me to see, seeming pure cloud should like this type of cocktail."
The smile way of Chen Qing Yun:"Why see?"
I way:"The young beauty exchanges lemon juice, pomegranate syrup and egg white by gold wine but becomes, the alcohol and women is fresh red and beautiful, wine flavor the fragrance is theer most suitable proper than pure cloud the unique color beauty like this drinks."
Chen Qing Yun's one Zheng immediately will adjust "angel it kisses" that the wine teacher tunes up to start to carry, the suddenly cleverly made corner of mouth peeps out one silk wry smile way:"Is previous I really have been liking young beauty most , but at present ……"
I am one Zheng, immediately ask a way:"To settle cloud, I ask you why come here, haven't you answered."
Chen Qing Yun stares at my one eye, immediately the Qin head is in the cocktail cabinet that lightly eye to one row row and unexpectedly show unintentionally a silk to worry on the elegantly simple and free from vulgarity jade face, immediately she lightly way:"Open up sorrow since then, doing not know can solve sorrow but go?"
I am unclearly stunned speechless, feel that Chen Qing Yun seemed to meet a difficult matter, but oneself can not also help and have to one of the reports to sigh in the heart, way:"Regrettable passing years, worry rains and winds, tree as if this, person why may?"
Chen Qing Yun smells the speech cannot help but rushing toward Chi on smiling, way:"Eldest brother, are you sour to isn't sour?I also the blah is a , you unexpectedly read out Xin Qi Ji's phrase!Still sigh the passing years, are you just many to is big?"
I also say with smile:"Bond maid, you are aller small than Ans 6 years old?You can open up sorrow solution sorrow, I can not send out a person why may of does the Hao sigh?"
Chen Qing Yun forbids not to live a captivating smile, immediately way:"Eldest brother, with you are together always very happy.Remember the first time when we meeteach other I how many teased you?"
Hear Chen Qing Yun bring up, I not from thought of our beginning to meet, that two sincere talk is greatly risky of game, and the steel pipe of the autumn orchid dance, the m ini Di hall meet with accident of scene,google.That time of I am what pure, only copy that endless love to Liu Qing just in the heart.Thought of here my heart not from must again the sour puckery pang gets up, eyebrows hence involuntarily deeply wrinkly get up.
Chen Qing Yun but don't see me, just Kui however on sighing, way:"At that time of we how happiness!I all think up to now, that is my most happy day during a lifetime!"
I smell a speech wry smile way:"Seem me am also ……"
Immediately I some Jings wake up, hence sigh a way:"You are this wench, this year is 20 years old to all have no full, unexpectedly old spirit horizontal autumnal.What lifetime, absolutely have some for endow with a new phrase strong say the meaning of sorrow."
Chen Qing Yun suddenly stares at me, way:"Eldest brother, you know I on that day why always aim at you?"
I wry smile way:"About be because Chen Qing Ru's cause?"
Chen Qing Yun's one Zheng cans not help Ya however way:"Ah, do you know?"
I toasted to close lightly an one mouthful wine liquid way:"Yes!There is time that start to talk about with the pure Yan, have never thought you unexpectedly is ……very Qiao BE?On that day pure cloud you hear my name about also very surprised?"
Chen Qing Yun Zheng Zheng the ground looking at me and suddenly ask a way:"I know that eldest brother will never be a person of unfeeling thin idea.That you can tell me, why did you unexpectedly give° elder sister Ru to abandon on that day?"
"Do I abandon her?"I frightened under, not from stunned speechless, immediately lose to say with smile:"Pure cloud you about make wrong, was your elder sister to abandon at that time I!For the sake of her, I once sought at her house, result drive her person in the home to rushed through out.And then come when I make a phone call for your elder sister she tells me very clearly, please me hereafter don't bother her again, we are absolutely unsuited to proper!"
Chen Qing Yun is getting more shocked, very long mumbling way:"That ……why will elder sister Ru cry bitterly a summer vacation?When I ask her, but she saids nothing, I still think ……"
I wry smile way:"Probably ……she to I ever according to rare led one silk love, add it thought of own first love, so just so?"
We are very long silent, but toast alcohol, immediately the wine exerts and replaces one cup.Remember previous incarnation things of the past,Facebook, I not from Kui however sigh a way: Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论