2012年11月19日星期一

cnn be like ……be like th

'Person Zang get all'?So I decide etc. again, again etc. ……
"Hua~~~~Seeing all of this is what?Kiss a scar!There is still a tooth printing!"This is the gorgeous voice ……
"Hua~~~~All of whole bodies BE~~~~He can't be each inch skin that kissed your whole body?Show us to show us quickly ……"gorgeous again way.
"You~~~~You don't want to come over, otherwise I want to call ……"the Qiao son beats and doesn't dare a dozen of can threat way.
"Xi Xi ……you call~~~~The everyones are all tired, also all sleep be like to kill a pig, you even if is call to break throat also can't someone came to save yours Xi Xi~~~~"Betty who speaks this words suddenly discovers that he or she still pretty has the Qian quality to be a bad person.
"~~~~Don't~~~~"The Qiao son screams.
"Hua Hua Hua~~~~You see quickly all red~~~~Still very wet~~~~"The Lin sand innocent voice rings out.However allow who all know very wet, the very red meeting is a Qiao son of which part!!
"Qiao son pain not pain~~~~"The ice asks a way.
"His'that'is not the meeting very big?Is very thick?"It is gorgeous to ask a way.
"You didn't want to see~~~~"The Qiao son is awkward and shy to call a way.However seem and was shaken to keep on pressing ……
"Elder brother of'that'very big?"The Lin sand innocently asks a way.
"The child doesn't want to ask indiscriminately~~~" lace is shy of blame and scold a way.
"Probably have so thick glacial arm~~~~"Betty gains and losses what dare to say.
"!!Is so thick~~~~That ……that somebody else Be so small to blare ……how the elder sister do a somebody else will blaring of painful dead ……"mine'great'incredibly can give° the person to frighten to cry, my heart has to cry up to mean to thank for a while to Betty, either.
"Betty, sees you give°ing the Lin sand to frighten to cry ……" is gorgeous to blame and scold a way.
"Ha ha ha~~~~"Betty is silly smile.
"Oh ……how run??BE not asking Qiao son'that'of time will be a kind of what feel?The Qiao son say quickly that otherwise Xi Xi~~~~"Betty badly smiles.
The Qiao son sees today dissatisfied foot for a while their curiosities are to be getting more nothing doing, hence say:"While just starting~~~~"I carry on the back after more listenning to me more cool, listen to their discussions, I almost doubt that their meeting can't seek a men comes back to cut into a few pieces takes a research ……I feel me to still walk first for wonderful in case become theirs'specimen'!!
Who say that the man's curiosity is strong?In fact the chemisette curiosity is just real of terrible ……especially that a few women in the room!!
Returned to villa a burst of very thick alcohol flavor come into nostrils since then,cheap beats by dre, clothes the east is a west an of drop indiscriminately, however very the oddness incredibly have the man's clothes and leather belt ……suddenly a terrible mind at my brain one Shan but lead ……be fond of crafty!!Flurried under I connect oneself will'moment move'also give forget, the beard idea reads a to move from the canning in a twinkling appear in the beautiful friendship room, probably concern then disorderly~~~I pull out to open legs to run about wildly to go upstairs, also demand time for an instant isn't weaker than at all'moment ambulation', I a feet Chuai open the door of beautiful friendship, but discover a person in the room also have no ……suddenly a burst of the deep and low moan voice spreads in the next door building ……my room!!
Indeed as expected the clothes of ground have been following to stretch my room ……terrible of mind again flash across my brain!!Is very familiar to know ……very familiar felling for knowing ……be like ……be like the Qiao son in those early years!!
"Ah~~~~"I a wood with at present roars door be tored by my spirit fragment ……the Shan in the room of utter darkness is together cold light, a lance suddenly sting to me, the very small lance isn't done put my eyes in, in my eyes fury and murderous look ……my double clips tightly to stab of the lance is one Ning, lance'Ding'of a be betwixt broken by my Ning, successor a turn a pair of to clip to break sword on the neck of bearer ……I just discover that the bearer incredibly is a beautiful friendship at this time!!
She wear letting of piece underwear sex appeal people spray blood, she enraged of take her to break sword to point at me, red all of face, mix a body to send forth wine spirit ……see here, I just know I excited too much and incredibly had no elaboration of realize the whole villa only have breath voice, and the beautiful friendship once meant as well oneself will wear men's wear to participate in dancing party tonight, so her man's clothes should is beautiful friendship ……can my gist allow me to pay now price, I that can't was the sorcery teacher identity of the fighting skill some to wear to help??I displeasedly think various reason of each kind explains ……does the beautiful friendship believe again?Think I slowly let go of the sword in the hand, in the heart seven ascend eight times of in disorder very, and beautiful friendship also at the same time break sword to drop to throw one Zhang dynasty, I beat to a mouth inside to still scold a way:"You indeed as expected came, world Wu the bad egg is subjected to dead~~~"
Listen to her say my eyes a bright beg for a way:"Feelings is to drink to mistake one for another more ……" begs for the my left hand hold tight her right hand hereafter a take.The right foot came forward to do an achievement to tread to use a right shoulder crest toward her, right shoulder at the right moment crest in she is soft of chest one is deep and low stuffy beautiful friendship after huming flew to go out to mercilessly hit at bed up ……'Pang'of one is huge ring the big bed fluttered several next, the beautiful friendship wased subjected to daunt to pour in the bed up groan.
"Mess!!Starting is heavy ……Xi Xi anyway bad person is do to settle of, simply a don't do two endlessly bad persons to attain bottom ……"I beg for a way.I quickly strain past will she press start to start Zhang to fall in the leg ……'Ba Ba Ba'the screech of a sound with clear and crisp voice and beautiful friendship resounded through the whole room.
Hear a beautiful friendship of'bellow'my in the mind that is great~~~~Don't lift, these days of oppressions that come at her can be also vented under doing this wrath that does that.
"I make you humiliate a person, I make you humiliate a person ……" my side beats a side to say.
"Blare~~~~You this bad egg~~~~My one day there will I~~~~Can't pass your~~~~"The beautiful friendship hands stop of grasp to still scream indiscriminately of scold a way.
"Do not pass me?Hum~~~~I don't pass you first ……"say I continued to rise Zhang to fall a dozen in her very flexible hip,beats by dre uk, however more beat my hand more light, slowly'beat'have already become a caress ……
"Blare~~~~You didn't want to beat not very good,beats dr dre?"The beautiful friendship incredibly begged for mercy ……
"Good heavens~~~~I this is at stem what?World Wu, world Wu, you this is at stem what?You to must rise Qiao son?"Suddenly a kind of quilt surges forward at heart, I stopped to start ……
"Hum~~~~See you hereafter dare to seek me to revenge still everywhere?"For covering up own of guilty I the cold voice say.
"Blare~~~~Don't dare, I don't dare any further~~~~"What beautiful friendship before fierce appearance has already been missing to take but treats it is a facial expression of little girl that does amiss to settle a dispute.
"Hum~~~~"I was cold to hum a put back her sleeping up, intend to go out dispassion for a while, but have me the split second for turning round to leave is beautiful friendship an embrace me to cry to shout:"Don't , don't……don't walk not very good?"
"Do you want to do again what?"I chilly way.The desire that presses down heart to gradually rise.
"Not stem what ……somebody else's just wanting to let you be nearby accompanying for a while a somebody else isn't very good?"Say to delicate and touchingly looking at me with her that restraining tears eyes.The beautiful friendship that inebriate greatly at this time basically sees not pure my face, even my voice also has a little unclear ……I sit bed to once up have no language:"……"
The beautiful friendship pulls my hand shoulder to slowly close to to me and arrive to her move to my body of all of the center of gravities of body up she is just soft to softly say:"Do you know?I like you!!"Beautiful friendship of a 'I like you'was like a piece of big rock to heavily hit into I make an effort to keep quiet heart lake, 'Hua'of an earthquake rise a layer after layer wave flower.
"……" I am rendered speechless ……
"Xi Xi~~~~Frightenned you?"Although the beautiful friendship didn't see, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论