2012年12月24日星期一

http://www.replicalouisbags.com Z3w%e

Only the Feinikexiya to hear from ,there is nothing to understand .relationresultNot to mentionher ,even if Lin Feng does not understand .relationresultEver seeprehistoric flow novel, Chang ancestor said once, they can listen to understand, but also understand the chopped three carcasses ,but I do not understand, although know the formula, but Lin Feng is always not understand .
relationresultWant,is our own road not realize the true meaning of which ,in those days Longhu palace and are large ,golden immortal man, their travel is enough .relationresultHowever,it is unable to comprehend ,Lin Feng but also has his own way ,he had the other shore to shore books ,book consumption merit to chop three cadaveric words ,don their understanding of so many ,but ,consumption merit points is a massive digital .
relationresultBut ifcombined with recurrent fruit words ,to bes cycle power to transiently accumulated his thousands of world travel ,and then to the other shore instant book to cut to three cadaveric words ,there is a greater than sixty percent probability of success .
relationresultIn sixty percent,worthy of your own put together ,even if a failure, his ability will be violent growth ,Replica Louis Vuitton.relationresultWell, first I give you increase line method ,you first practice, future opportunities to understand nature can cut three cadaveric way ! Lin Feng freely pass road .
relationresultFaye Nick Sia wasslightly shake his head and said : don to teach me ,or to give to Zhao Feifeng !I told her was originally one, now I will just body part of the thoughts ,even if is obtained by the practice of law ,and may not to be able to practice, I would just stick to the cycle of fruit ripening ,replicalouisbags!relationresultExport you want to get the reincarnation of fruit ? Lin Feng could not help but slightly one .
relationresultFaye Nick Sia:he nodded yes, it is necessary to get the reincarnation of fruit ,don think why I see the future of the past ? , relationresultI a you are gifted in ! Lin Feng laughed and said .
relationresultNot ,reincarnation ,I have today is because when I was young taking transmigration fruit ,and in later battles continued taking transmigration fruit ,imperceptibly ,can see the past and the future ,so ,I was the first to realize that the dark rule ,and then a little bit to realize the Dzogchen state, a learned now state ! , relationresultFeinikexiyasmile: than any one person know the importance of reincarnation fruit ,just ,now the rest of the LORD God would know the importance of the transmigration of fruit ,want to divide a cup of a thick soup ,hum ,I let them do ! , relationresult I also need transmigration fruit ! Lin Feng suddenly said : ,is also very important ! , relationresultNever mind ,I will help you to get good ! Feinikexiya grinning said : only a round fruit ,I don ! , relationresultLin Feng took a deep breath,look at Feinikexiya tract :relationresultDid not think of ,you should have this adventure ,so ,you get cut three cadaveric lotus but also a matter of time ,well, don say so much nonsense ,to this God left the library have a number? I need their flesh ! , relationresultFaye Nick Siacould not help but slightly one, he said : this is no problem ,if ,you need the whole Taiwang star man ,I can help you out ! , relationresultOh.
Lin Feng looked up and down the Feinikexiya :relationresultNow you anything ? , relationresultAlthough I am only a split, but my strength is to reach the mysterious God realm ,as long as my mind budge ,the Taiwang star I could easily destroy ! , relationresultLin Feng:so that is what it is.
He nodded ,however ,I am afraid you might not be able to easily move ! , relationresultnot false ! He nodded Faye Nick Sia :relationresultYou know ,why God can come lower planes !As soon as they come ,the lower planes will crash ,destruction ,so ,once the main gods appear in the lower planes also means ,the collapse of world ! , relationresultIf the LORD God too much killing ,but also can have a karma enveloped in the LORD God ,and even God is not good ! Lin Feng slowly opening .
relationresultWell ,so ,God basically is not possible in the lower level of skill, I now Hyun God ,slightly forced the Taiwang star followed the explosion ,once explosion ,I will follow this one disappear together ,oh ,you just did not continue to resist ,otherwise ,we never meet ,so ,I also have no way ,want to kill these gods strong, still need to be your own ! , relationresultLin Fengindifferent he nodded : ,you will now start > well, I come out of these guys ! , relationresultOh ,aren karma ? Faye Nick Sia looked at Lin feng .
relationresultLin Fengsays with a laugh : although I am not a saint ,but ,I have my own way ,without the causal body, to me, you will sooner or later ! , relationresultFaye Nick Sia took a deep breath,slowly opening: your strength to cope with a god of big? , relationresultDon ,there should be no problem, I was going to kill Ren Ming ,but halfway you stop, or else he will die ! Lin Feng indifferent openings ,sound is also full of confidence .
Well, I started the prohibition ,all the gods to separate ,you are free to kill these gods ,improve their law ? , relationresultLin Feng:he nodded or so ,however ,I need some strength of faith ,you have enough faith in the force ? , relationresultStrength of faith I is sufficient ! Faye Nick Sia : you need to how much he nodded ! , relationresultHundred followers ten years of strength of faith ! Lin Feng slowly opening .
relationresultWith thestrength of faith is enormous ,but it is enough to make Lin Feng opened his final three knowledge sea .relationresultNo problem ! Faye Nick Sia nodded ,to catch ,the void countless crack dehiscence ,suddenly a silk black airflow continually surging up ,then jade palm up, directly into Lin Feng .
relationresultDetonation!relationresultLin Fengsuddenly felt his body more numerous strength of faith ,the most pure belief ,worship ,however ,Lin Feng was also not the effect, with other book check a variable ,not strange ,it looks at the refinery, open up their last three knowledge sea .
Related:

没有评论:

发表评论