2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre solo aped from from the n

Spirit lets go of the gun.
"You at dry what?"
It is darkly medium, suddenly spread Joe Joe's voice.I lift up head, see Joe Joe paying the last body and looking at me.
"Nothing important."My light answer laid up pistol and re- put into mezzanine to accept like.
I walk to return to mattress to sit in seat of honor bottom, the in the mind is a bit fidgety, unbearable from the clothes pocket in touch a cigarette, touch along while but discover that the cigarette case is empty.
"Could you not sleep?"Joe Joe's voice is light, she the You You sighed tone:"Is small five, are you to worry for returning to country but?"
"H'm."I order, darkly medium, I smiled for a while, slowly way:"Return to country ……my always having never thoughting can return to so quickly."
Immediately we again sank into silent in.
Didn't once know how long as well finally, Joe Joe's voice uploaded from the bed:"Is small five, you come over."
"H'm?"
"You come over for a while."Joe Joe's voice is very quiet.
Darkly in, I slowly stood and walked to the bedside.Joe Joe lightly of go toward in moved to move, let an empty.I lay down, then feel that Joe Joe's hand lightly embraced me.
Her body is very soft.Grew sweet breathing to go toward to drill in my nose ……
The my anti- hand embraced her ……
This is a kind of very strange embrace.We of this kind of embrace each other inside, seem to have no a silk the least bit thing concerning sensual desire, feels this a moment, my mind was subjected to one silk warmth of comfort ……
Joe Joe's voice sighs in my ear, her voice is very gentle and soft:"Like, sleep ……the whole will like."
I shut eyes and open a pair of arms and tightly embrace Joe Joe ……my finger carry on the back a light petting of shoulder bone after her , that place is very thin.
Seem to be for the first time, my in the mind suddenly realizes:Joe Joe is a women.
One is very gentle and soft, very chemisette ……woman.
Finally.My in the mind quiet and peaceful come down, then I got into sleep ……
The time that leaves in the morning, Joe Joe didn't get up.I know that she perhaps didn't sleep for a nights, because I feel, her hand agilely claps on me, seem the mother coaxs when I am young I go to bed similar ……the woman who looks like alternative float in the sky, her rare silk gentleness is been used to comfort me.
Put on clothing at me, picked up the leather suitcase prepares to go out of time, Joe Joe lies on the bed and spoke slowly 1:
"Is on the hoof back."
……
Luo of west is very nervous, this I can see come out.
His facial expression is very serious ……even some too serious.While walking over, I feel that his body stretches tight straightly.
I smiled to smile and lightly clapped to clap his cheeks:"Handsome boy easily orders!We are to fight.Your aring is a tour good."
West Luo towardsed me to smile for a while, I could feel his smiling face of unwillingly extruding.
I am understand, this is the first time he went out to handle affairs ……also was his first time to handle affairs for eight Yes.
Seem I the first-time lane"the hurl is -like in shape" similar, at the moment his mood, I how much can also realize some.
The Tai space is dressed in a western dress and takes sunglasses and lifts a leather suitcase in hand.From externally see, he really misses the eldest brother in our 3 people very much.See from the position, he is also really our this trip in of lead the way a person.
A brothers drives to send us airport, then wave hand on departure with us, before facing to walk, he looking at me and uses 1 kind look in the eyes and tone respecting very much to face me:"Little five elder brothers, the brotherses wait the good news that you come back!"
Little five elder brothers ……
I smiled and smiled some complications.
Heard this a form of address again, my in the mind how much some regrets.
Was similar in the domestic with me in those early years, though I not old, but nearby of the brotherses, would respect of shout my"little five elder brotherses"s.
This word of"elder brother" has already not only only measured with the age.What to lead more is a kind of real strenght, plus a position ……the standard of the complicated mixture of etc. a lot of factors.I know that I am previous of a series of of conduct and actions, all won high regard between the brotherses for me for organizing handling affairs, at arriving I publicly answering the challenge of sand tiger and polishing off him on the platform, these actions, from I.
Connect west Luo, though he is 23 years older than me, but he even in all its bearing performance see, is like also my younger brother general.
May also is what I experienced Be getting tooer many.
Airplane take-off, I sit on the seat and chew chewing gum, nearby what to sit is west Luo, he has already gradually escaped from from the nervous emotion, but some concussion and excitement.He just at beaming with smiles looking at to come and go of beautiful stewardess.But I then shut last eyes, I always can not get away from a voice in brain.
This voice is eight Yes!
My brain inside, again and again resound eight Yes finally say to me of that sentence:
"Go out this time, you have to polish off a person for me ……"

Chapter 160 【target 】



The sunlight is brilliant!
The time that comes out the North Sea City airport in Guangxi, gives me the first impression is the air here really too well!
My in the mind is some concussions that suppress cannot stop.Particularly come out the time of maritime customs, see to come to live of is all yellow skin, the person of black hair ……
Chinese listenned to acquaint with ……certainly, a lot of is all dialect.
But even if is so, the concussion of my in the mind still soon rear at face up.
We are to take airplane to Shanghai first, then from turning point in Shanghai to the North Sea City, Guangxi of.
Here is a coastal city, but because there is no industry, the whole air of city is very good.The sunlight is ample, let people have grow the lazy ocean knows well of felling.Though I have already flown for about 20 hours in a row and still seem to have no too many exhausted fellings.
Our a group of people has the felling to grow to loosen tone to come out an airport.After the trip of long distance, we the first affair is to take out a cigarette ……for have the person of desire for tobacco to say, can not smoke cigarette continuously for more than 20 hours, really is a kind of molestation.
The exit of airport received place to hustle many people.The airport in the North Sea City is very small, the exit receiving isn't big either, coaxs indiscriminately of hugged many people.I still see a flank a person of tourist group walk in the past, strangely fits of BE, my imitating a Buddha to hear what someone said is Nanking words among them ……
Say sentence some ashamed words ……suddenly heard native accent, I really had the impulse that the kind wants to shed tears on the spot!
I stand where some stunned, in the mind only have a voice:
I returned to country!I finally returned to country!
I the first reaction is incredibly the service schedule that lifts up head to visit an airport ……here for an instant,beats by dre solo, I produced an impulse!Be immediately buy a ticket that returns to Nanking to go home by airplane!
Coming out is so long, be apart from so near felling in the house for the first time ………
"Tai space!" When I daze, I feel that the Tai space clapped me for a while, then the distance spread such a to shout.
The man station that I see the thin Jing of a Jing losing is exit receiving, he takes a baseball cap, is a very recreational coat on the body.The head is very short, about only more than 160 cms, Quan bone some Gao.The southern people's characteristics of typical model.But ability, his body is strongly built, thin but not weak.
The Tai space walked in the past and very passionately embraced each other with him for a while, then pulled we walk to part.
"This is small five, west Luo.The good brothers come together with me this time."The Tai space introduced for a while, then pointed at the man of in front again:"Horsetail.The horse of stud, the tail of tail, ha ha!"
The horsetail seems to this form of address inattentive this fun.He is very earnest of I and west Luo's one eye.Then with us embrace each other for a while.His hand Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论